Thursday, December 30, 2010

As requested!





A friend recently admonished me for not keeping her updated on my new releases. She pointed out that it's difficult to keep track of all my books.  I can hardly argue with that when I often have to double-check details myself.

So, this posting is for anyone else who'd like to be able to access a full list of publications.   

Picture Books

Down Here (2015)
Isabelle Malenfant, Illustrator
Miss Wondergem's Dreadfully Dreadful Pie (Oct. 2011)
Wendy J. Whittingham, Illustrator
There's a GOLDFISH In My Shoe! (2009)
David Jardine, Illustrator
There's a COW Under My Bed! (2008)
David Jardine, Illustrator

Middle Grade Novels

Random Acts (2015)
Rain Shadow (2014)
Driftwood (2013)
The Glory Wind (2010)
Tumbleweed Skies (2009)

Young Adult Novels


Counting Back from Nine (2012)
Testify (August 2011)
Accomplice (2011)
Watcher (2009)
Speechless (2007)
Three Million Acres of Flame (2007)
Sarah's Legacy (2006)
Sam's Light (2004)
KATE (2003)

Shelby Belgarden Mystery Series

Searching for Yesterday (2008)
Eyes of a Stalker (2006)
Hiding in Plain Sight (2005)
Chasing Shadows (2004)
In Too Deep (2003)
Out of the Ashes (2002)


Non-Fiction

Vanessa Hudgens: Superstars Series (2010)


5 comments:

Peggy Dymond Leavey said...

You are truly amazing, Valerie! I've long admired your work and the speed at which you're able to get those books out there.

Jacqueline said...

I'm wondering where I could find autobiographical information about you - such as where you were born, where you've lived, etc. I am looking for Canadian and Newfoundland authors of children's books for my daughter and I to explore.

Valerie Sherrard said...

I would be happy to respond to your request for information, Jacqueline. Simply email me at valerie.sherrard@gmail.com

- Valerie

Deb said...

A _great_ list Valerie! Thanks for making it...adding you to the Oh MG YA Canada Reading Challenge...

Happy New Year!

Linda said...

You visited stoneybrooke cottage a while back and left such a sweet comment and so I had to stop by the meet the person who left it.

What a treat to see your work here! I can't wait to read a few of your books with my kids and grandkids.

I wish you every success!

Hugs

Linda